Monday, June 15, 2015

Conversations with the Night, Two

Greetings from the night
the moon is slightly alarmed
she says not to cry.

---------------------------------------------

I don't think i've cried in a while, but to me, a while would be a day or two.. so I'm not sure. Frankly, I'm rather satisfied with my life right now. Sure, some weird things have happened, i got sick of one of my friend's clinginess/manipulation and called her out on it. Not sure what's gonna happen now. but other than that, I'm not even freaking out over how much work i have to do, it'll be taken care of. lol watch me freak out later, but i'll just chill with God now. Sunday was lovely, it has been getting progressively lovelier actually. Apparently i'm really good at lying, we played some gamed called imposters and i was "too good". I wonder what that says about me. I hate liars, manipulators and everything meant to deceive no matter the intention. How ironic would it be to be that excellent of a liar/manipulator i don't know it myself. Nah, i think I'm fine. Just good at fooling people if need be. i don't know.. i think I'm reading too much into this game lol. (removed) i just realised that this has nothing to do with the haiku.. oh well. Cry if you must, it helps a lot more than holding it in. I love the night, its just me, the moon, stars, night sky, God, and my raw soul. Something about the night, draws out your soul, awakening parts of you no one gets to see in the daytime. You're free from expectations, expectations of any kind and all kinds, i don't have to fit into society. i just have to find the innate voice in me and let it scream in all of its agonizing glory. I get to be ardent, spiritually enlightened, awake and alive, feeling everything that was compressed, hiding. i get to dream with my eyes open, cry about all the things i want to do with my life but have not. Have real dreams and pray to God i work hard enough to realise them, or have Him fulfilling it through me. Get lost, find my way. Cry some more, because finally.. i was able to breath,
be real,
be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment