Sunday, June 7, 2015

Returned Void (Prelude)

The moon watched as i
Called out your name, and i
got nothing back, no.

----------------------------------
Wrote this today, tried to publish it on poetry.com ... something is up with that website since yesterday, can't upload no shit its kinda annoying, either ways I'm starting this haiku series called Conversations with the night, this is the prelude i guess lol. I already have a few of it down since haikus are short and fast to write, comment on your interpretation? yea i know I'm speaking to no one because the only page views i get is literally from myself lol, but whatever, TO ALL YOU OUT THERE IN THE UNIVERSE, HIIIIiii. ok. i don't know what that was for. but feel free to interpret this haiku and leave it in the comments section (if i have one?) I'm really curious as to how other people think, anyways, yea. Oh, and never mind. lol. Don't really feel like ranting about boys at the moment, maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment